Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trish: TPM...Stop with the hating!

OK...I get why George Lucas has said he no longer wants to make a blockbuster film.  Leading up to TPM's 3D Theatrical Release, I have been on so many sites and blogs where people are just down right mean.
I will admit, that the prequels are not my favorite, but because of them, my children have been able to grow up with a love of Star Wars.  Because of the prequels, we get to enjoy TCW and more EU novels and comics.  
I'm excited about seeing the movie this weekend!  There is nothing better than movies you love on the big screen.  If you don't like it, don't go see it!  And stop it with the meanness...because "mean people suck!" (words of wisdom).  That is my little opinion rant for the day....Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. i agree with ya. i'm not a fan of 3D. But i do love star wars so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why so many people hate it! It is one of my favorite movies. The original trilogy is the best but if you are a Star Wars fan you have to at least like TPM.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. TPM is my 4th favorite, but I'm still going to see it!

    ReplyDelete