Sunday, January 1, 2012

Trish: What to look forward to this year...

 TPM in 3D in Theaters!  February 10, 2012!
Like I've posted before,  I am cautiously optimistic about this one.  BUT-my kids could not be more excited!  Only my 13 year old has seen a Star Wars movie on the big screen.  So, they can not wait to see this!  AND-I'm excited to see the looks on their faces as they watch it!
August 23-26, 2012!
The hotel is booked, but that's about it, so far.  Not sure if I can make this a reality, but I'm certainly going to try!  If you haven't got your tix yet and want more info, visit starwarscelebration.com.

This month's Star Wars Insider is full of information on 2012 upcoming events.  Pick up yours or head on over to their WEBSITE to download it!
What are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment