Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trish: GeekMom

Do you follow GeekMom?
If not, you should!
I love that I am not the only mom out there, that reads Star Wars EU Novels to my kids at night.  That takes all 4 of them to Comic-Con every year, in matching Star Wars shirts.  I also taught my youngest his ABC's from the Star Wars ABC Book.  My oldest son and I talk strategy for SWTOR while driving to and from school.  My 8 year old is named  Luke.  When I was in the hospital, after his birth, the nurse loved his name...saying "What a beautiful Biblical name...".  I was like Biblical?  I hadn't even thought of that!  He's named after Luke Skywalker, of course!  
AND-FINALLY...my daughter was very happy to read that other girls mix Star Wars Action Figures and Barbie.  Except, her Barbies hang out with Stormtroopers and R2!

No comments:

Post a Comment