Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trish: "Join the Jedi"

Hasbro has launched a new and fun promotion for kids ages 6-17, although I have been having a pretty good time myself playing around with it!  As of  August 1st, you can head on over to jointhejedi.com for some Clone Wars activities and prizes.  You can learn all about the Ultimate FX Lightsabers and even create and download your own Jedi Image (see below-my daughter as Ahsoka).
One of the coolest things about this site, is that you can make a video of your best Jedi Lightsaber moves and upload them to see if your moves will get chosen to use in Season 5.  You can also enter daily for a chance to win an Ultimate FX lightsaber.  And last, but not least, if you are a Star Wars The Clone Wars Adventures player, you can get yourself an exclusive virtual lightsaber.  
Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. They need a "Join the Sith" for folks like me who'd rather be with Darth Vader then Luke, Ahsoka and The crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!!!!!!!!!! :D I did the Ahsoka thing. ;)

    One thing bothers me....in the video in the beginning, all the kids with lightsabers were boys. :P I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat....xD

    ReplyDelete