Saturday, August 6, 2011

Trish: Free "Star Wars Preschool Pack"

Yes, I am a mom of 4, but I also work from my home as a child care provider for Teachers.  I am always looking for fun things to do with the kids I watch and I stumbled upon these adorable printables on homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com.

The Star Wars Preschool Pack includes some of the familiar favorites:  word and letter tracer sheets, early writing strips, find the different object, and beginning sound cards along with a few NEW fun pieces ~ the Read! Build! Write! cards.




You can download the Star Wars Preschool Pack here. Be sure to download both parts of the pack!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute!!!!!! I wish my mom had another baby so we could use these!! LOL! That's so awesome. We homeschool. ;) Haha!

    ReplyDelete