Saturday, July 23, 2011

Trish: SDCC Day 3...and my final day

 I got to head on back down to SDCC today with my hubby.  I got the pics of the "Her Universe" booth (for you Cad Bane's Chick) and got to ask some more questions of Mrs. Eckstein.  My husband and I also got to talk with Ashley's husband David for quite a while and got to know all about how the two of them got this business started.  I also got to purchase the charm bracelet with all the charms and YES (Jess) the Naboo charm will be a convention exclusive for ALL conventions this year!
 Also, I asked about the Imperial Logo hat as well as more shirts.  She said they have all been created but are still in the "waiting to be approved" stage.  So hopefully by the holidays we will see more shirts.  I did get to talk to Cat Staggs in Artist Alley and she let me in on some news.  She has designed a new shirt for "Her Universe" and it WILL be out in November.  She let me know that it will be a Leia shirt and it will be a long sleeve thermal!  But for now, you can get your hands on these babies:
 Lucasfilm put together this great booth to promote the pre-order and release date of Star Wars The Complete Saga on Blu Ray.  It's a replica of the War Room at the Rebel Base on Yavin 4.  We got to go in and be a part of the destruction of the first Death Star.  It was very cool!
 Lastly, if you're a mom with kids between the ages of 6-17, Hasbro has a new promotion that starts August 1st!  On 8/1/2011, log onto jointhejedi.com to find out how your child can win a chance to be a part of Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 5!
Another great year at the Comic-Con Intl..  They have made it pretty impossible to be able to purchase badges for next year, but I hope to be able to make it happen again in 2012. 
Thanks for letting me share it all with you!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks SO much for those pictures. I really appreciate it!! Sounds like you had an awesome time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!!! Sounds like a wonderful time! :D I'm a good friend of Cad Bane's Chick, and she referred me to your blog! It's great!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Trish! You are the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete