Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trish: Preview Night Re-Cap

 One of our first stops of the night was the Star Wars Kinect Demo.  I didn't get a pic of my son and I both playing, but here he is.  It was so much fun!  I had a blast killing droids w/ my lightsaber, jumping over battle droids and using the force to move ships and other things!
 Next stop was the Lego Pavilion.  Here's my son checking out the Endor layout:

 I hit up the Her Universe booth and got to chat with Ashley.  She is so sweet and totally remembered me from last year!  Anyway, I did pick up a Naboo Charm and hope to get the rest on Friday (Pay Day!).  I will make sure to get pix of the booth and all the merchandise (for you Cad Bane's Chick!).
I did get to talk with her on the success of Her Universe.  She is very pleased with the response she got at Star Wars Weekends and it looks like Disney (land and world), will be carrying her merchandise soon in the parks!  She's very excited.  She also debuted the SyFy collection tonight and is hoping everyone loves it all just as much as the Star Wars line.  I will get to see her at tomorrow night's Her Universe Panel and will be chatting with her again on Friday.  Let me know if you have any questions you would like me to ask her.
 Our last stop of the night was the Dark Horse Booth.  My son talked me into getting him Darth Vader and the Lost Command #3.  
It was a great night full of swag and lots of video game playing, as well.  I'm beat and headed to bed!  More SDCC for me tomorrow!  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome awesome post!!!!! I'm glad to hear that HU will be sold at Disney soon. No more paying shipping for me!!

    I don't have any questions for Ashley. Just tell her that she's doing a wonderful job with HU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you a few questions :)

    ReplyDelete