Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trish: It's time...

OK Everyone....
I am about to leave for SDCC 2011!!!
Tonight, my son and I will be heading to Preview Night and getting those coveted 4-Day Passes!  We are hoping to be one of the first 100 at the DK Booth to get the Star Wars Tote Bag (Wish us luck!).
I will be taking lots of pictures over the next 4 days and will do my best to give you all a daily report.
We won't be attending all the Star Wars panels, as my kids and I are more than just Star Wars Geeks, so make sure to check out all the updates on StarWars.com and over at the TheForce.Net.  Maybe I'll get to see some of you there!  May the Force be with us all!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!! If it's possible, please post pictures of the Her Universe booth and new merch. I can't wait to read your posts to come. :)

    ReplyDelete