Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trish: What's the Millennium Falcon?

Ok...Today I was able to accompany my daughter and her 3rd Grade class on a field trip to a local Rancho Adobe.  The highlight of the trip was making tortillas.  This is mine ------->.  The picture isn't the greatest but it looked just like the Millennium Falcon!
I was so excited, I said, "Look Guys-It's the Millennium Falcon!"  All the kids looked at me (except for my daughter), like "Wha???"  Then the boy next  to me said it..."What's the Millennium Falcon"?  Really?  I was shocked!  The Falcon-Han Solo's ship-the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! C'mon!
They still looked at me like I was crazy.....
So, I went ahead and ate it all up!
Millennium Falcon Tortillas are yummy!  (Just ask the Exogorth.)

1 comment:

  1. That's terrible...what DO they teach kids in school these days?! :P

    ReplyDelete