Monday, May 16, 2011

Trish: Good News and Bad News...

 So, I'll start with the bad news...






I got my email today, informing me that I was NOT one of the randomly selected people to get to go to the sneak peek of 'Star Tours' at Disneyland Park this Friday.  Oh well!  I guess the kids and I will just have to wait until June 3rd.  What do you think about us camping out in front of the gates?





The Good News...
The first Monday of every month, Del Rey  will give away books to promote a recent or upcoming release.  All you have to do is email your name and address to swbooks@randomhouse.com.  I entered and was one of the LUCKY WINNERS of "Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Conviction".




I'm so excited!  It isn't scheduled to go on sale until May 24th!  So, it isn't
the finished book.  It's the Advance Uncorrected Proofs.  Pretty Cool, Right?!

I'm so excited I won something!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool. I love that series A LOT. Can't wait till May 24th.

    ReplyDelete