Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jess: SWFFF Exclusive Interview with Veronica Segura!


EDIT FRIDAY NIGHT: Everyone's Questions that were posted before this post have been received. If you are reading this, you can still put them below. I'll extend till Sunday since we have been receiving a lot

I am hosting an interview with Veronica Segura, who played Corde' in Episode 2 Attack of the Clones. If you guys have any questions for her, post them below or you can email me at trainspotting0@gmail.com. Cut off for questions is Friday January 28th, 2011

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm going to mention this on the AAHA Twitter and Facebook. Btw, would you like to affiliate (http://www.anakinandhisangel.com)?

    My Question: What was your favorite outfit you got to wear and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: How long did it take to shoot your part of the movie?

    Question: How did you get cast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!

    Q: Where you a fan of Star Wars before your involment in Attack of the Clones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to email this to you, but it says this email address is unavailable...I hope I'm not too late!!

    This is SO awesome!! I am a new follower, BTW.

    Q1 Where the costumes uncomfortable?
    Q2 Are you from a acting family? If not, how did you get started?
    Q3 What is the biggest tip you can give someone who would like an acting career?
    Q4 What is your favorite film you have ever played in?
    Q5 How was the bombing scene set up?
    Q6 Do you like the new comic, animated star wars, or do you feel like they are 'cheap'?
    Q7 Did any of the actors not like each other?

    This is so awesome you get to interview her...I'll be REALLY looking forward to this post!!

    ReplyDelete