Friday, November 19, 2010

Trish: Bullied for liking Star Wars...

This is my daughter.  She is in the 3rd grade.  She has been teased for liking Star Wars.  I mentioned it on the message boards over at "Her Universe" and her and I were both delighted with all of the positive and supportive responses we got in return.  Now she is "strong with the force" and doesn't care what those haters think!  I'm sure many of you have seen the article about Katie, the little girl in first grade who is being bullied because of her love of Star Wars.  To read more about her and this issue in particular, check out Bonnie Burton's post on the Star Wars Blog.  Then pass on a little encouragement to Katie and her mom.  We Female Fans must stick together!

1 comment:

  1. I may be a year younger, but I think it's awesome that you like Star Wars. You should check out my blog.

    www.customsforthekid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete