Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Amy - Star Wars: Visions


There's yet another beautiful Star Wars book out.  I know, you needed another one, right?  Well, I do.  I have this on my wishlist.  This book celebrates 30 years of Star Wars with a lot of artists and styles.  Lucas invited over a 100 artist to contribute new work based on or inspired by the Star Wars universe.  You'll find a wide array of characters and mediums.  Some of the artists include William Stout, H. R. Giger, Julie Bell, Boris Vallejo, and so many more.

Buy it from Amazon.
See lots of images from the book at StarWars.com.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out some of the images. I always wondered if Darth Maul was born with those horns and how that worked for his species anatomically....aaaaa!! Check it out: http://www.starwars.com/vault/books/swvisions_dawnofmaul/index.html

    ReplyDelete