Monday, October 4, 2010

Amy: Throwing a Star Wars Party

I am a fan of throwing themed parties.  I think the most fun one I have put together is a pirate party.  Recently, I did a very scaled back version of a Star Wars party.  I put up a projector sheet in the backyard, saved some couches from neighborhood dumpsters, and served sugar cookies cut with the awesome Williams Sonoma cutters.  That party was nothing on the Ultimate Star Wars party by justJENN Designs

I've been following her blog for a while because I love her recipes and presentation.  She always takes time to carefully explain how she makes her creations look so awesome.  She has really done something extra awesome this time.  Click on the link above to see what I mean.  There are Yoda Oreos, the cutest Leia Cupcakes, Cloud City Pops... and recipes and instructions to go with each of them. 

My next birthday party is going to feature several of those recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'm a little theme party nut myself!

    ReplyDelete