Friday, September 17, 2010

Trish: The Wait is over...

STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS SEASON 3 IS HERE!!!
First, I have to say that I loved this season's premiere episode . It took some time to figure everything out and make connections to previous episodes, but the story still captivated me. *SPOILER ALERT* I loved "99" and teared up when he didn't make it.
I'm so excited to see what the Clone Wars is going to throw at us this season.

So to celebrate, we had a little party! I broke out the Star Wars Cookbook:

If you do not have this book yet-GET IT! Especially if you have kids. It is the most fun!

I was going to make the "Boba-fettucini", but got lazy and we decided to order, what we called, "Pizza the Hutt" for dinner:


But I did make the "Wookie Cookies": (so amazingly yummy BTW!)


AND the "Yoda Soda": (surprisingly delicious and refreshing!)


Here's the whole gang ready to dig in: (Notice the ladies are in "Her Universe" shirts and I painted my daughters face to look like Ahsoka)


My hubby took a picture of me enjoying some of the "Yoda Soda":


A little game of Star Wars Monopoly while waiting for the show to start:


Watching the show:

It was a great night! Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment