Saturday, August 14, 2010

Amy: Photos from Celebration V on Saturday

I arrived in Orlando around 6am this morning.  I kept going for as long as I could, but once I nodded off during a panel late this afternoon I knew it was time to take a break for some sleep.  I also grabbed my photos from today so far off my camera.  You can see lots of costumes, amazing fan built ships, etc, Her Universe fashion show photos, and more Legos than I have ever seen here.

A few of my favorite photos from today are:








Tomorrow, I plan to visit the TK helmet project room, the Hoth Ice Bar (maybe tonight still for that one), and the Ralph McQuarrie show before I head back to the airport around 4pm.

Was an insane thing to fly out to Florida for less than 36 hours?  Probably, but you know what?  It's been absolutely worth it.

1 comment:

  1. My son and I did the same thing for SW weekends one year! So crazy and exhausting-but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete