Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Amy: Celebration V

I am beyond excited to be heading to my first Star Wars Celebration! Even though it will be a very rushed trip (only 36 hours in Florida), I look forward to seeing lots of costumes and meeting fellow fans.

I need to make a list of the exclusives I want to grab and exhibitors I need to visit. I'm really hoping to snag one of the Her Universe Empire Strikes Back necklaces, but I will be surprised if any are left by Saturday. I've just started to look through the panels. Since it is my first Celebration though, can anyone give me advice? Is there anything I should not miss?

For example, since I'm getting there Saturday, will there even be exclusives left? I know some vendors only sell a set amount per day, but I don't think everyone follows those guidelines. Should I be prepared to wait in line for a while at the CV store?

Thanks for your help!  I hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

  1. Not going to CV....But, I did go to CIV! My favorite parts were hanging in the Hyperspace lounge. It was fun to hang with the fellow fans and play games and just chill. Also, I LOVED playing laser tag w/ the 501st. Of course, all the panels, the autographs, the exhibit hall....there's not a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete