Friday, July 23, 2010

Trish: SDCC 2010!!! Day 1 Re-Cap


Thursday July 22, 2010- My son and I descended on the San Diego Convention Center for our favorite Con! I just thought I would share some of the "Star Wars" highlights of our day!
Below-My son trying out the soon-to-be-released "The Clone Wars Adventures". It will be a free online game. Although, you will be able to purchase a membership if you want to trick out your ships, houses, etc.. It was easy for my 11 year old. I was told the target ages are 6-14. Release is set for late Fall.

We stopped by the Official Pix booth and had a nice chat with Catherine Taber (aka Padme). My son was so excited to find out that she also is the voice for Mission Vao, from the Knights of the Old Republic game. (I know my son is dressed like a hobbit-we attended the TORN panel earlier in the day.)

We were able to get into "The Force Unleashed II" live demo. It was EPIC!!!! I don't play the games, but I was blown away by the story and all the new tricks! My son was so excited! He can't wait for the October 26th release date! He also got to meet Haden Blackman at the end of the panel.

Lastly, I got to attend a panel titled, "Geek Girls Exist". I was not in a good spot for pictures, because it was PACKED!!! Bonnie Burton was on the panel and she cracked me up with all of her responses. Fellow blogger Amy was also in attendance. She is a pro and will probably have a full report for us! I'm new at this blogging thing and didn't write anything down. But if you have any questions about any of the things I mentioned from our day, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment