Monday, July 5, 2010

Mary: Princess Leia


I know it might seem typical. But honestly, Princess Leia is my favorite character in the Star Wars universe. Watching the movies as a little girl, Princess Leia is what made me coming back.

She was not the Princess that sat around and waited to be rescued, but she was the Princess who took control, kicked butt, and said what ever was on her mind. She was confident, and beautiful. And I loved her for it.

When I was younger, I would make my mom put my hair into her trademark buns. and I would try and boss around the other schoolyard boys into doing what I wanted. Which was of course, play Star Wars in the park.

Princess Leia taught me to be yourself, believe in yourself, and stand up for what you believe is right. All while having great hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment