Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amy: Star Wars Costumes of Comic-Con

I am almost recovered from my four days at San Diego Comic-Con. Almost.

The con was many levels of Star Wars awesome for me. Soon, I'll have a full recap for you of The Clone Wars panel and also some Q&A with Ashley Eckstein. I talked to her several times, and I bumped into Trish and her son on the first day while talking to her. It's a small world, even with 120,000+ people.

For now, I thought I would share all of the Star Wars costumes I saw while walking about the exhibit hall. I've included my two costumes in here too. Click on the photos to embiggen.

SDCC SDCC


IMG_3521 IMG_3588


IMG_3591 SDCC Day 3


SDCC Day 3


SDCC Day 3 SDCC Day 3


SDCC Day 3


SDCC SDCC Day 3


If you are interested, I'm posting full recaps of each day, with more than just Star Wars, at my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your re caps on your blog! It was fun to run into you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have gone! At least Pimp Fett is now my friend on Facebook. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish - That was such great timing!

    Seisrush - I don't think you could have a cooler friend than Pimp Fett.

    ReplyDelete