Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trish: My Star Wars Story

30 years ago, the first movie I saw in a Theater was "The Empire Strikes Back". That was when THIS "Star Wars" fangirl was born!
I grew up loving the movies and playing with the toys with my brothers. When the original trilogy was re-released in theaters, my excitement grew. Then, I gave birth to my first child the same year that Episode I came out. The love my husband and I had for "Star Wars" seemed to have passed onto him in record amounts! I've had so much fun sharing my passion (or geekiness) with my, now, 4 children!


"Star Wars" is a big part of our family. I would like to share the things we do with you and hopefully you'll enjoy them and might be able to do them to!

3 comments:

  1. Love the shirts! Your family is adorable. What convention are you guys at there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Trish! I love seeing the next generation of SW fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was SDCC 2009. I made the shirts with iron-on transfer paper. We got lots of compliments! Even from Dave Filoni AND Mark Hamill (we got to meet him and get his autograph). It was a memorable day!

    ReplyDelete