Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jess: Celebration Guests and the Daily Image

I know a lot of us will be making the trip to Orlando, Florida this August for Celebration V, and I have no doubt myself, and other bloggers, will be covering it.

Today's Daily Image is actually a few images. These are the female guests who will be signing autographs in the Official Pix autograph hall. Other guests, like Ashley Eckstein, may be found in other booths.

I have also included the prices
Carrie Fisher-Princess Leia- $50- Signing Saturday and Sunday


Amy Allen- Aayla Secura- $20- Signing Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday


Caroline Blakiston-Mon Mothma- $20- Signing Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Also note that, as Ms. Blakiston is in her 90s, this will be her last USA appearance.


Orli Shoshan- Shaak Ti- $20- Signing Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday



You can see the complete guest list here:
http://starwarscelebration.com/en/Guests/

I will post any new additions as they come

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see everyone there especially Caroline Blakiston - she is one of the few autographs that I don't have. I know Ashley Eckstein has stated she will sign autographs and pose for pictures at the Her Universe booth so that rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures and read your posts about the event.

    ReplyDelete